Enjoy the Colours
Colours are beautiful to look at. Nothing is more pleasant than looking at nature.
The green of leaves and the juicy meadows. The blue of the ocean and the vastness of the sky. The yellow of a blooming rapeseed field or a sunflower. Or the saturated red of a rose. Colours also act on our mood and emotions. Colours can calm us or drive us; they can make us happy or thoughtful. Why do we use the wonderful ability of supporting our well-being with colours so rarely? Bee Happy offers nightwear in many different worlds of colour - customised to your needs, mood and personal taste. Learn more about the effects of the individual colours and find out what colour would currently be good for you.
Choose your Colour
Harmony & Satisfaction
- A symbol of tranquillity, peace, trust, and desire
- Soothes and relaxes
- Helps relieve stress and hecticness
- Supports regeneration and recovery
- Is the colour of loyalty, trust, and reliability
- Promotes laughter, joy, and concentration
- Improves balance and serenity
The cool colour blue should be worn in times of excessive stress and impatience. Blue gives a balancing energy, which promotes calmness and composure in a hectic situation. This colour is a helpful aid for people who are feeling overwhelmed, restless, stressed, and distracted.The colour blue helps regulate sleep patterns and insomnia. This colour is described as having an antiseptic effect – which is why it is often used to help treatments for illnesses, inflammation, and fever.
Energy & Strength
- Promotes vitality, energy, and joie de vivre
- Increases our energy levels
- Improves emotional strength
- Enhances feelings and consciousness
- Strengthens will power, decisiveness, and perseverance
- Supports self-confidence
- Improves assertiveness and courage
- Helps with vitality and performance
The stimulating effect of the colour red is useful in times of fatigue and inertia. It promotes self-confidence, will power, and energy. Red is often used to treat depression, lack of energy, low blood pressure, and is a helpful aid during times of weakness. The colour red has a positive effect on the body’s circulation, metabolism, the immune system, and the autonomic nervous system.
Joy of Life & Self-Confidence
- Symbolizes the sun, light, and warmth
- Strengthens optimism, joy of life, and self-confidence
- Improves logical reasoning, perception, and ambition
- Improves memory and creativity
- Enlightens, stimulates, and exhilarates
The positive influence from the colour yellow relieves anxiety and depression and helps during periods of discontentment. Yellow is an effective aid for bad moods, reluctance, and defeat. Yellow helps to detoxify the body and stimulate the nerves; this is why yellow is often used for immune deficiencies, liver illnesses, and rheumatism.
Hope & Confidence
- Symbolizes health and life
- Calms, balances, and harmonizes without tiring
- Gives security, hope and confidence
- Encourages creativity
- Supports new beginnings and regeneration
- Improves concentration
- Creates inner balance
As a middle colour, green is ideal during mood swings, nervousness, and irritation. Green tones also help during moments of sadness, anger, and heartache. This colour helps balance the rhythm of the heart and kidneys, and is often used as an aid for heart diseases. Green has a positive healing effect on the body as well as soul. It calms nerves and strengthens eyesight. Green is a neutral colour which encourages healing without discomfort or counter reactions.
Activity & Vitality
- Symbolizes optimism, vitality, and joy-of-life
- Fosters openness, social skills, and confidence
- Stands for socialness, comfort, and security
- Stimulates, strengthens, and invigorates
- Rejuvenates and gives vital strength and energy
- Encourages us to “live in the moment” and builds trust
- Encourages creativity
- Gives courage, strength, and ambition
The activating effect of the colour orange helps in times of physical and mental exhaustion. Orange is an ideal aid during depression and moments of sadness. This colour especially helps pessimism, depression, and apathy. An added benefit of orange is that it strengthens the immune system and the body’s defences. Appetite is also encouraged by the colour orange – it stimulates digestion and kidney function, and relieves discomfort in the stomach and abdomen.
Harmony & Joy
- Symbolizes compassion, idealism, and order
- Provides inner freedom and security
- Represents tenderness, and unconditional love
- Strengthens joy and harmony
The colour rose is especially helpful during phases of psychological pressure and discomfort.Rose is a protective colour and is often referred to as a “First Aid“ tool for physical and psychological shocks. Rose colour tones also improve movement and circulation.
Serenity & Relaxation
- Symbolizes dignity, mysticism, protection, and inspiration
- Assists in concentration and self confidence
- Has a calming effect
- Promotes mental balance
- Improves awareness of non-material experiences
- Strengthens decisiveness, ambition, and independence
- Motivates new ideas and follow-through
- Gives a feeling of serenity, tranquillity, and relaxation
The colour violet is ideal in stressful situations and in moments of desperation; this is why violet is often used as therapy for deep psychological problems. This colour helps alleviate tension and difficult personal situations.Violet has a cleansing and purifying effect and is a helpful appetite suppressant. This colour encourages an exchange between the two hemispheres of the brain. This helps physical and mental blockages, migraine relief, and encourages a healthy sleep.
Clarity & Freedom
- Symbolizes openness and freedom
- Helps achieve clarity
- Promotes alertness
As a colour of the ocean, turquoise helps during times of worry and excessive contemplation. Turquoise is used as an aid for certain infections and allergies and protects the immune system.