show me More

 

Our News

Tübingen/January 2016

RÖSCH launches “Made in Europe” campaign

The RÖSCH label launches its worldwide “Created in Germany – made in Europe” campaign in 2016 to raise customer awareness of the brand’s high quality standards for its nightwear, home, beach and loungewear.

 “‘Do good things and talk about them’ is an old business adage”, Arnd-Gerrit Rösch, Managing Partner of Rösch Fashion GmbH & Co. KG, says. “RÖSCH’s production has always taken place under fair conditions in Europe; not because it’s a trend, but because it’s the standard we have set for ourselves.” 90% of RÖSCH‘s products are sewn at its sister company in Hungary, which, like the Rösch Group itself, has already been recognised for its family-friendly personnel policy; the remaining 10% are produced at long-standing partner companies that share our corporate philosophy and commitment to quality. Almost all our laces, ingredients and fabrics come from German and European suppliers.


“Even though we have been doing this as a matter of course for three generations, many RÖSCH customers may not be aware of it at all”, Arnd-Gerrit Rösch explains. “Our ‘Created in Germany – made in Europe’ campaign now aims to inform end consumers about this commitment as an important part of our corporate philosophy with even greater transparency, which will primarily be done using hangtags.” 

Tübingen/January 2016

Féraud celebrates anniversary

Rösch Fashion GmbH & Co. KG celebrates the 40th anniversary of its licensing partnership with FÉRAUD PARIS in 2016 and launches an anniversary collection to mark the occasion. 

The anniversary collection honouring the 40-year licensing partnership with FÉRAUD PARIS will be available in stores starting April 2016. The colourful prints are based on original drawings by couturier Louis Féraud, who once personally awarded the underwear and swimwear licence to RÖSCH. Féraud’s signature floral designs are featured on cheerful shades, blending them with graphic black & white prints. Established in 1976, the licensing relationship is the longest-running licensing partnership in the European underwear industry, which calls for a celebration.

Tübingen/January 2016

NEW! The first Bee Happy collection to be available in stores

Starting February 2016, the Bee Happy summer collection will be available in stores for the first time!

Following the successful test collection of winter 2015 in 10 exclusive shops worldwide, Bee Happy will be widely available in stores and online starting February 2016. Utilising the effect of colours on body and mind, the innovative nightwear concept adds a fresh touch to nightwear fashion. Casual mix & match styles as well as summery jumpsuits can be combined to your heart’s content. Bee Happy is the new brand by Rösch Fashion GmbH & Co. KG in Tübingen.